132 Pacific Highway Roseville – Front White Building
Message from the Vaccine Centre – Please do NOT wait for the Pfizer Vaccine as supplies are very low. We have thousands of AstraZeneca Vaccines so please get your jab and keep our community safe.
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 3.30pm
By Online Appointment ONLY
We do NOT provide Dose 2 Vaccinations for patients who have had their Dose 1 at another clinic.
Please make your online booking carefully as there will be NO cancellations or changes allowed.
Please complete ALL forms with the same First and Last names.
TEXT: 0434 189 047 – please read the website information carefully including the FAQs.
If your query is about booking appointments or is answered in the FAQs, we will not respond.
We do not confirm appointment bookings via text message. If you have booked correctly online with your correct email details you will immediately receive an email confirmation. Please check your junk mail if you have not received it.
Commonly asked questions and
other general information
Feeling sick? GET TESTED at the
Roseville COVID-19 Testing Clinic
DO NOT ATTEND your appointment if:
- you are unsure about having the vaccination and do NOT provide consent. Please review vaccine information online and discuss any questions with your GP.
- you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- you are in quarantine
- you have had another vaccine, for example the influenza vaccination, in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
Preparing & deciding on COVID-19 vaccination
After your Vaccine & information on Side-effects