In conjunction with the Australian Government Department of Health, the Northshore COVID-19 Vaccine Centre will provide eligible patients with free doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
To book for the COVID-19 vaccine you are first required to complete the following 2 mandatory forms with your official (passport or medicare) names not any nick-names nor abbreviations:
Please take ‘screenshots’ of the successful completion of both forms.
For the first form take a picture of the page ‘you have been successfully registered’.
For the second form take a picture of the ‘QR code’ including the 9 digit alpha-numeric code.
Once you have completed BOTH forms successfully please text both ‘screenshots’ along with your name, date of birth and preferred time to our booking number and ONLY THEN will we confirm your booking. Bookings are only made 1 week in advance, however we can confirm that you will receive your preferred booking date/time frame.
Due to the large number of bookings we are unable to assist you in completion of these mandatory government forms. If you are having trouble completing these form we recommend you see your local doctor to assist you.
Text name, DOB, preferred time & x2 Screenshots to:
0434 189 047
Please do NOT come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are unsure about having the vaccination and do NOT provide consent. Please review vaccine information online and discuss any questions with your GP.
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
- If you have had another vaccine, for example the influenza vaccination, in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 3pm
By Appointment Only
BEFORE VACCINATION INFORMATION:
POST VACCINATION INFORMATION/ SIDE EFFECTS:
After receiving any vaccine, you may experience minor side effects. Most side effects are mild and last no more than a few days.
Common reactions to COVID-19 vaccinations include:
- a sore arm
- low level fever
- muscle pain
- joint pains
You should seek medical attention from your local doctor or emergency department after vaccination if:
- you think you are having an allergic reaction. Call 000 if you experience severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, wheezing, a fast heartbeat or collapsing
- you are worried about a potential side effect or have new or unexpected symptoms
- you have an expected side effect of the vaccine which has not gone away after a few days.
You can use the COVID-19 vaccine side effects symptom checker if you have concerns about any symptoms after your vaccine.
The checker is also available through the National Coronavirus Helpline, 1800 020 080, 24 hours a day.
If you think a COVID-19 vaccine has caused a side effect, you can report it to either your local doctor or the TGA directly.
After your COVID-19 vaccination, it is important that you continue to protect those around you by:
- washing your hands regularly with soap and water
- keeping 1.5m from others
- making sure the COVIDSafe app is active on your phone
- staying informed about local restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the timeframe between dose 1 and 2? – The recommendation is 12 weeks between doses. However the minimum period between doses is 4 weeks. Note we only take bookings 1 week in advance and will accommodate your preferred date/time frame.
- The ONLINE FORMS must be completed before you attend your vaccination appointment. These are mandatory forms required by the Australian Government. Also for future access and certification of your COVID vaccination record please ensure the AIR form is completed and the QR code is provided to staff at your appointment. If you are unable to complete the forms please see your GP to assist you with completion of these forms.
- COVID Vaccination Certificate – we are not able to provide a COVID vaccination certificate. If you completed the online Australian Immunisation Registry Form and provided a valid QR code, your vaccination details will be uploaded to the registry. You or your GP will be able to access your immunisation record and print out a copy for your own records.
- NO WAITING – If your online forms have been completed prior to arrival you will be seen promptly.
- NO REFERRAL REQUIRED
- This is a FREE clinic
- There are no on-site toilet facilities.
- NO ONSITE PARKING. Best parking is on the Pacific Highway or behind the Roseville Cinema. Please note the clearway signs.